To see the scenic views of Skyline Queenstown Luge Gondola and Queenstown is a wonder. During the trip you will see lush forests, Lake and cascading mountains. Skyline Queenstown Luge Gondola New Zealand has something for everyone. Skyline Queenstown is an ideal place to host a convention, wedding or private function, choose your destination and start planning a visit now. Find here all the information about Skyline Queenstown Luge Gondola New Zealand Price, Bookings, Deals & Timings 2021. Also know how to book skyline gondola, luge gondola deals and bike pass of skyline gondola.
Skyline Queenstown Luge gondola online booking
skyline Queenstown New Zealand offers many attractions such as gondola rides on a quiet hillside and exciting downhill luge tracks, skylines and walking king tracks, mountain biking trials, cultural experiences, adventure activities and great dining options. See amazing & Spectacular views when you on the top. Here is some information on skyline Queenstown, Its prices, Monthly pass, Things to do around and many more.
Queenstown gondola Price
To book skyline Queenstown luge gondola, You need to know the price of the same. Lets take a look at the prices for the Queenstown luge gondola.
Unlimited Pass (3 Days)
- $22 (Adult)
- $13 (Child)
Gondola Tickets Queenstown Skyline (Family)
- $126 (4 person from Family (2 Adults & 2 Children))
- $149 (5 person from Family (2 Adults& 3 Children))
Family Unlimited Pass (3 Days)
- $63 (4 person from Family)
- $74 (5 person from Family)
Timings of Skyline Queenstown Gondola
- 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Monday to Thursday)
- 09:30 AM to 08:00 PM (Friday & Saturday)
- 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM (Sunday)
How to Reach skyline luge Queenstown
Road: Bus travel and coach transport are ideal& sit, relax and enjoy the ride. There are many coach companies available that serve on major tourist routes.
Air: Auckland Airport (North Island). Book a flight to New Zealand via online.
Train: regular train services are available on the following routes. For more train timings and availability, visit Official website for the railways of New Zealand. In a nutshell here are some important points of connectivity in this regard.
- Kiwirail runs two magnificent railways In the South Island
- Northern Explorer connects Wellington and Auckland
- Coastal Pacific between Picton and Christchurch
- South Island Kiwirail route TranzAlpine
Skyline Queenstown Ticket Booking Online
- Firstly, Open Official Website https://www.skyline.co.nz/.
- Press on Buy Ticket
- Then select Gondola Tickets as per your need, you can choose 3 Day Unlimited Family Pass also.
- Choose from the drop-down menu how many tickets you want.
- Next, click on the Restaurant tab and select the option you want.
- Now, click on the Luge (Rides) tab and select the option you want.
- Then click on the Mountain Biking and select the option you want.
- Add to cart and fill some Personal Details.
- Accept all Terms & Conditions.
- Click on the Proceed to Payment tab and complete the Payment Procedure successfully.
- Get the Confirmation, you can do Cancellation process before payment.
- Done! Print your tickets Or check your mail to get your copy of tickets and show it at the place.
Things to Do around Queenstown
Queenstown attractions include helipad access, combo packages, AJ Hackett Ledge bungee and swing and paragliding. This skyline operates independently of Queenstown.
Gondola: A scenic ride in the iconic skyline gondola
Luge: Luge trains allow you to control the corners, tunnels and dippers with banks over 1600 meters
Bike Park Access: New Zealand’s first gondola-assisted bike park
Stratosphere Restaurant: Gorgeous lunch or dinner at Skyline’s Stratosphere Restaurant
Gift Shop: Holiday Gifts for everyone
Walks & Hikes: Short walks and long full day hikes
Paragliding: An exciting tandem paragliding from the top of the Skyline Gondola
Bungee & Swing: Twist, flip, spin, dive possibilities and you can jump over the bright lights of Queenstown till nightfall!
Market Kitchen Café: High quality dishes and drinks
Attractions to visit around Queenstown skyline New Zealand
List of other amazing attractions around Skyline Queenstown Luge Gondola are as below:
- Browns Ski Shop
- Wakatipu Lake
- Queenstown Sightseeing
- Picnic from Queenstown
- Kiwi Birdlife Park
- Half-Day Milford sound Flight
Enjoy 220-degree panoramic views with Coronet Peak, The Remarkable, Walter and Cecil Peak and, of course, breath-taking views, ascending Bob Peak, 5050 meters above Skyline Queenstown Luge Gondola and Lake Wakatipu. Enjoy the amazing view when you get to the top of Skyline Queenstown Luge Gondola. You can drink from the bar, take a ride on the Luge, buffet lunch or dinner at Stratosfare Restaurant. Must go to visit Skyline Queenstown Luge Gondola New Zealand. There’s more to enjoy, this was just a small glimpse. For more Ropeways around the world, Please visit Our homepage.