Travelling to Ropeway In your mind? Insert the pilgrimage feel to your journey along with adventure on Pavagadh Ropeway online Booking. Find here Pavagadh Ropeway online Booking- Udankhatola Gujarat process. To know how to book pavagadh ropeway online go through this article and get your online tickets now.
Pavagadh Temple Ropeway, History & Online Booking
- 1 Pavagadh Ropeway Online Booking: How to book Online tickets
This is the oldest temple of Pavagadh, which is said to be the abode of Kali Mata. This is a Shaktipeeth as Mahakali’s foot fell here. Pavagadh is located in the Panchmahal district of Gujarat in western India, 46 km from Vadodara. Pavagadh hill is located at an altitude of 822 meters. The temple of Mahakali Mata is very famous in Pavagadh where thousands of devotees come every day to pay homage to Mahakali. Thousands of people come to Kalika Mata temple to fulfil their hopes and aspirations.
Pavagadh ropeway ticket booking online
Tickets for Pavagadh Ropeway can be booked by visiting the official web site of Pavagadh Ropeway. Ticket booking is also done offline. Many people who are aware of online booking try to book online but those who are unaware of online booking will prefer to book offline.
Tickets and visiting passes for Pavagadh ropeway can be with different time slots. You can also book customized day tours from vendors like Pavagadh Ropeway Guide, Waiter and Museum. You can find the best hotels to stay near Pavagadh in Vadodara. Colored with 5-star luxury suites and budget-friendly hostels, here you can find the perfect place to stay near the Pavagadh ropeway. The surrounding area also has plenty of restaurants and local street food.
Pavagadh Ropeway is known as ‘Udan Khatola’, which is first among biggest ropeway in India. Its length is 763 meters and all the cabins are completely closed. Not all cabins can accommodate more than 6 people.The rope-way ride starting from Machi Haveli can enjoy the scenic beauty of the surrounding mountains and forests. The rope way has made the mother Kalika’s Darshan more convenient and easier. Since children and senior citizens could not climb, it became very easy for them to visit Kalika mata temple. Pavagadh Ropeway online Booking canbe done also.
Many devotees prefer to reach the Mahakali temple on the top of Pavagadh hill by foot, while other devotees prefer to use the rope-way. The ropeway can be reached up to Machi on Pavagadh hill, but after leaving the ropeway.It is necessary to reach Machi to get the rope-way facility.
This is great if you are energetic enough to climb 2000 steps or you can choose a rope-way. The cable car will drop you off at a certain height, from there you have to climb 250 steps to reach the Mahakali temple.The Pavagadh ropeway has the capacity to carry 400 people in 1 hour. Recently, provision has been passed to improve the capacity of Ropeway so that you have less walking.
Pavagadh Ropeway Online Booking: How to book Online tickets
To book the pavagadh ropeway ticket online, here are the steps. Pavagadh Ropeway online Booking is a very simple process. you can book Pavagadh Ropeway online Booking in following manner.
- Visit official website of UDANKHATOLA @ https://udankhatola.com/
- Choose destination. Current Available destinations & its photoesare in list given there.
- Choose Date, Time Slot and Click on BOOK NOW.
- Select number of Persons & Pay required amount to get your e-ticket online.
- Show your tickets at the place and get entry into the ropeways. Thats All ! This is how Pavagadh Ropeway online Booking can be done
How to Reach pavagadh ropeway Udankhatola
You can use bus, plane or train to reach the temple of Mahakali Mataji.
- Bus: Nearest bus station is Halol Bus Station which is 6 km away. GSRTC and Private Vehicle are easily available also.
- Rail: Nearest Railway Station is Vadodara Railway Station which is 53 km away.
- Air: Nearest Airport is Vadodara Airport which is 48 km away.
Things to Do Around Pavagadh: Ropeway ticket Booking online
Pavagadh is a popular destination for all types of travellers, adventure trekkers as well as visitors to the place to receive the blessings of Mahakali. Devotes who want to be blessed prefer to climb either 2000 steps or almost an altitude. 800 meters to reach the temple or they can just go by cable car.
- Nearby places
- Ajwa Garden
- Rajesh Tower
- Hathni Mataji Waterfall
- S-Cube Water Park
- Nimeta Garden
- Jambughoda wildlife sanctuary
- Nearby Cities
- Other Places to Visit in Pavagadh
- Pavagadh Castle
- Lakulisa Temple
- Temples of Jain
- Kevada Mosque
- Jami Masjid
- Lila Gumbaj Masjid
- Facility in nearby City Vadodara
- Car Parking
- Car Parking
- Public Transportation
Pavagadh Mahakali temple timings
- Mahakali Mata Darshan Timings: You can visit Pavagadh Temple anytime between below timings. The Mahakali Maa Temple is open all year round, with no restrictions on entry and is free.
- Morning: 05:00 AM to
- Evening: 07:00 PM
- Aarti Timings: Aarti is performed at Mahakali Mata temple at 2 times daily.
- Morning Aarti: 05:00 AM
- Evening Aarti: 06:30 PM
Pavagadh Udankhatola Ropeway Timings: Ticket Price per person
- Pavagadh Ropeway online Booking Timings:
- Morning: 06:00 AM to
- Evening: 06:00 PM
- Last Return: 07:30 PM
- Time Duration: Ropeway takes 6 minutes to reach.
- Ticket Price: 116 Rs.
- $1.60 in US Dollars
- Pavagadh Ropeway online Booking is opened 24 Hours. You can select your time slot and book accordingly.
Pavagadh is also a nice hill station. The Kalika Temple in Pavagadh is one of the largest devotees’ sites in Gujarat, which also appeals to tourists for entertainment. Fore more details & Ropeways around the world, Visit our Homepage.
Also, Visit World famous ropeways and cable cars like