When the Vanoise Express Les Arcs first opened in 2006, it was the largest, longest and fastest cable car in the world. The Vanoise Express is a cable car that connects the ski areas of Les Arcs and La Plagne. Find here vanoise express Les Arcs, France cable car online booking details. The lift can carry 2000 people per hour in its 2 large double decker cable cars. Traveling at a speed of 12.5 km / h, it takes only 4 minutes to travel 2 km between Plan Pace 1612m and Les Coaches 1548m. Indeed, Vanoise Express Les Arcs is the better option for spending weekends along with joyride.
Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France
- 1 Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France
- 1.1 Vanoise Express Les Arcs France Ticket prices
- 1.2 Timings for Vanoise Express Les Arcs France
- 1.3 Adventure Activity @ Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France – Pricings
- 1.4 Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France online Booking
- 1.5 Places to Visit near Vanoise Express
- 1.6 How to reach Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France
- 1.7 Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France Map
- 1.8 Things to Do around Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France
- 1.9 Share this:
- 1.10 Related
Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France spreads from one station to another in the same period and therefore it reduces the fields. Using double decker cabins significantly reduces their volume which in turn limits the influence of the natural surroundings. Each car can hold a maximum of 200 people and runs independently of each other on two separate cables, so that in the event of a technical glitch on one side, the service can continue as normal on the other. The cabins are good for more comfortable travel and they have good wind stability.
In the summer, hikers, bikers and spectators still come to use the cable car and enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding peaks, the valley below.
Cabins: Two Double-decker cable cars
Capacity: 2000 people per hour
Time duration: 4 Minutes
Speed: 12.5 km/h
Vanoise Express Les Arcs France Ticket prices
There are various rates prevaliing for the winter season and summer season for the vanoise express Les Arcs, France. Here are the details
One way Ticket Rate: 8€ (Adult)
Round trip ticket Rate: 14€ (Adult)
One way Ticket Rate: 8€ (Child)
Round trip ticket Rate: 14€ (Child)
Mountain Bike: 15€ to 35€ (One Day) 80€ (One Week) 145€ (Season)
Pedestrian: 35€ (One Day) 135€ (Season)
Timings for Vanoise Express Les Arcs France
- July (1st Weekend) to August (Last Weekend)
- Every Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday (09:00 AM to 12:15 PM)
- December(Mid) to January (End)
- Daily (09:10 AM to 04:20 PM)
- January (End) to April (End)
- Daily (09:10 AM to 04:55 PM)
Adventure Activity @ Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France – Pricings
- Rafting Rate: 62€ (per person)
- Hydro speeding Rate: 60€
- Snowshoeing Rate: 35€
- Helicopter Journey Rate: 495€
- Heliskiing or Heliboarding Rate: 350€
- Dinner in Mongolian Yurt Rate: 45€
If you have purchased a Paradisiac Ski Pass or a Bike Pass, the Vanoise Express is included. Individual La Plague or Les Arcs / PC-Vallandry passes will not be included if you do not purchase a 3-day pass. Check out the PC-Vallandry website for the latest Rates of the Vanoise Express.
Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France online Booking
Just as traveling between Les Arcs and La Plagne is a doddle with The Vanoise Express, so is traveling from the airport to ski resorts and many more besides. They will pick you up and drop you to the door of your place and return you to the airport in enough time when your holiday has ended. Service of resorts is reliable, affordable and takes all the annoyance out of your tour. Also, you can visit the official site of Vanoise express to book your transfer. Here Are the steps.
- Visit the Official website of vanoise express Les arcs France @ https://en.peisey-vallandry.com/the-vanoise-express.html
- Select Accomodation/Skipass/Mystay appropriate options and hit search.
- Fill the required details
- Pay required amount online and get your tickets/proof of booking in your mail plus print from screen.
Places to Visit near Vanoise Express
- Courchevel 1850: 1850, the top ski area of Courchevel, hit the slope on Courchevel. The area is like a stroll along the lake or a visit to the spa.
- Les Arcs: Les Arcs Skiing is the first rate, but you will be admitted to all Paradiski resorts with the Paradiski Lift Pass, which will increase the number of trails from 107 to 253.
- Courchevel 1650: At Courchevel 1650, the slope hits and the top ski area of Courchevel is spectacular. Take a little extra time to visit the shops in this area, so that you can enjoy visiting the shops there.
How to reach Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France
- By Plane
- Grenoble, France
- Lyon, France
- Geneva, Switzerland
- By Train: Direct Train is not available
- Free Shuttle buses in La Plagne
- Les Coches to Patinoire
- Les Coches to Lorgere
- Les Coches to Montchavin
- Montchavin to Le Replat
During the summer and winter seasons, a free shuttle bus service is available between Montchavin and Les Coaches. To view the free shuttle bus schedule, install the Mov’in la Plagne app, which will allow you to track your shuttle. It is available on Play Store or Apple Store.
Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France Map
You can refer to this map for the most appropriate details for the place and its surroundings
Things to Do around Vanoise Express Les Arcs, France
- Rafting: The glaciers of the Tara tines Valley are not only an extraordinary amount of river but they are also haut-Isère. This turbulent river has a worldwide identity and recognition while presenting all the unique qualities of white-water paradise. The adventure will begin with an expedition under the magnificent Haute Isere River, a delightful tour taking in 18km of breath-taking scenery.
- Hydro speeding or Swimming in white-water: Activities include floating down the river with the help of a foam float, using currents, and playing. This activity demands more on a physical basis, you should stay in good health, learn how to swim and not be afraid to go under water.
- Snowshoeing: Snowshoeing is a perfect way to discover the charm and peace of the mountains, you will be able to experience the best of nature. All seasons from Sunday to Friday have morning or afternoon snowshoeing.
- Note: Not allowed below 8 years.
- Helicopter Journey: They are a great way for you to see the resort, the stunning remote places, the beauty of the mountains. Also, you’ll be able to see the nature of the Espace Killy, Three Valleys Ski Domains, as well as a bird’s eye view of Mont Blanc Valley. Helicopter journey are for 10 minutes, 30 Minutes and 60 Minutes.
- For 10 Minutes: Circle the dimension of the nature reserve, with views of the mountains surrounding the resort.
- For 30 Minutes: Adventure in the front area for the glaciers, resorts and national parks surrounding the resort.
- For 60 Minutes: The 60 minutes trip allows us to go just below some of the spectacular glaciers and down the Mont Blanc for a tour of the terrifying mountain range.
- Heli-skiing or Heli boarding: Valgrisenche, The Courmayeur Valley and the Col de Petit St. Bernard Pass offer you a wide choice of terrain, snow conditions and mountain direction in these three broad valleys.
- Mongolian Yurt(Dinner): Dinner at Mongolian Yurt is perfect for a relaxing evening. You will receive a nice, warm welcome from Mongolian Yurt. Once inside you are given an aperitif and appetizers, followed by a hearty meal with soup, tarpaulin lettuce, desert and tea or coffee, soft drinks and even 1 / 4L wine per person.
If you are a true travel lover then you must visit the vanoise express les arcs for the adrenaline rush. If you need to visit some of the wolrds famous ropeways and cable cars, visit our Homepage.
You may go to our Homepage. Here is the list of some of the world famous aerial cable cars and ropeways. Here is the detailed list of some of the ropeways and cable cars around the world.